Description du poste
You may travel, mainly to other French Savoye sites.
Your main missions will be:
1.Lead the HSE management system of the sites:
– HSE risk assessments (DUERP, environment, DRPCE, ICPE, …)
– HSE process, HSE dashboard
– HSE reception and training, internal HSE communication
– HSE coordination of external companies
– Link with the CSSCT
– Management of HSE emergency scenarios (definition, resources, exercises, etc.)
– HSE regulatory monitoring and compliance
– Management of accident and incident investigations
2.Leading certain operational files and/or HSE work groups:
– PPE (list, authorization, control, etc.)
– Hazardous products
– Emergency equipment (detection, etc.)
3.Participate in other projects as needed:
– HSE management of Savoye sites at our clients’ sites
– Definition of HSE budgets
With a specialized HSE/QHSE training, you have at least 5 years experience in similar positions, ideally in the industrial sector. You have a good understanding of technical subjects.
Autonomous, a good listener and teacher, you have a good team spirit and interpersonal skills. You are recognized for your analytical skills, your rigor and your responsiveness. You know how to make proposals and show leadership in order to promote the HSE culture within the teams.